The Land of the Super Boring

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

decent christian talk

The dream is fading, now I'm staring at the door.
I know it's over cause my feet have hit the cold floor.
Check my reflection, I ain't feeling what I see,
it's no mystery.
Whatever happened to a passion I could live for?
What became of the flame that made me feel more?
And when did I forget

that I was made to love You,
I was made to find You,
I was made just for You,
made to adore You.
I was made to love
and be loved by You.

And it's a tragedy (I know)
This state I'm in

Why'd You choose me when You knew I wasn't tough enough?
Why'd You send me when You knew I would run?
Why'd You put me in the places that I didn't want?
Why'd You call me when You knew I'd hang up?

Lost, so lost,
somewhere in the dead of night,
drifting like a satellite
spinning out of control.
But love, Your love
is stronger than gravity,
and it's pulling at the heart of me.
I'm giving in.

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
-II Corinthians 12:9

7 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm amused that lyrically and musically the three of them seem as congruent if not more so than when they were one group. Their first round projects were a bit diverse, but since then they started sounding more like three incomplete parts of one epic disk set.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger tag said...

>:0

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Ma'am Gallahad said...

i think we should cover it.

im not sure the tait bit would fit in musically though.

i wonder if anyone else has seen this post and is now very confused.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger itshouldbsummer said...

yes

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger thecolvinator said...

nope

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Ma'am Gallahad said...

im assuming you mean yes youre confused and you mean nope youre not?

or did you mean nope we shouldnt cover it?

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

Your blog isn't looking to healthy itself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home