The Land of the Super Boring

Sunday, March 21, 2010

craziness

Recently I was talking to a friend about how much change is going through all our lives. So I thought I would review.

1. In the past year and a half, I have gone from courting to engaged to married.
2. In the past year, I have moved into a new home, become a keeper at home, obtained a part-time outside the home job to supplement my full-time keep at home job, and now am moving again.
3. In the past year, I have gone from theorizing that if I had a sister and she were having a baby, that I would want to be there with her, and that furthermore if my best friend, the closest thing I have to a sister, were having a baby, I would want to be there, to not at all theoretically being in the hospital room when she delivered her beautiful daughter, to being the first person besides the mom to hold the baby, then to helping my "sister"s father move, then to dropping her and her 5 week old off to head to another state and a better life.
4. In the past year, my "second brother" graduated from college and got married and now his wife is graduating and going to be a teacher.

I feel like there's more even though that's plenty! You see some of the changes are not me directly but I've pointed out how closely connected they are. Oh, how about we went from being just a little garage band to playing shows almost every weekend?

They say change is good. All the changes I listed are positive things, and I'm glad they all happened. But I think it's time fore me to take a breath!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home