The Land of the Super Boring

Monday, March 16, 2009

how big are giraffes?

last night i had a dream that the zoo broke. the um...hereford zoo. and this gigantic giraffe was walking through my front yard, so of course, not expecting to encounter any giraffes any time soon, i opened my window to try to get near him. and he came over and stuck his head through the window and i petted him, and his muzzle, from the bottom of his mouth to the top of his nose, was as tall as my face from my chin to my forehead.

was this just an unusually huge giraffe? or is that normal?

after that a lion strolled by, but he didnt come over to the window. nor did he try to eat the giraffe. interesting.

1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger ocrismonxclovero said...

strange. very strange.


*andrew yelling in the background "pit!!!"*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home